Women Golfers Workshop
Informative, Fun and Interactive Workshop
for Women Learning about the Game of Golf
Workshop will be offered again TBA
Be sure to register for our newsletter to receive all the details as they become available
email email@example.com to register
You will learn all about the game of golf and be able to understand what the how it’s played including:
Already a golfer? Join a league! Morning Social leagues (play when you can), beginner scramble Weekdays on either Tuesday or Wednesday evenings, and Friday-Night Date-Night
Basic questions you may have about the game:
- What is the layout of the golf course from the tee to the green?
- How do I learn the golf lingo (all of those golf words)?
- What do I need to know about golf etiquette?
- How do I keep score?
- Do I have what it takes to be a golfer?
- What’s the story on all those clubs in the bag and their numbers?
- Got Balls? Does it matter?
- Golf Cart – loading clubs, operating and driving on the course (weather permitting outside demonstration)
- What’s next – I’m ready to Play!
Register now (space is limited) for these Sessions
- TBA – September
No charge for these Workshops! There will be Prizes, Raffles and Take-Home Materials as well. Tell Your Friends! The More, The Better!